Securing your world through next generation multimodal biometrics
U.I.D.™ Works on any part of the body; the hand, palm or face; and can be incorporated into any small electronic device like a phone, IoT sensor, glasses or a smart watch.
Vein matching vectors or optional bone surface scan with two proofs of life for added security.
U.S. Patent 10,135,822 | 10,547,611
Our Core Values
Businesses and Governments Need New Authentication Technologies That Provide Reliable Security
- SSN, Driver’s Licenses, ID card(s) & Passports are still being used to “prove” identity
- U.I.D.™ can help prevent identity theft and cybercrime
- Healthcare facilities and and prisons still use wristbands for identity
- Cyber security — we are still using passwords
- Many applications use fingerprints which can easily be duplicated
- Facial scans used by Apple, Samsung, Facebook and other device manufacturers have been proven to be less secure and more susceptible to hacking. Bypass methods include the use of stolen credentials through social engineering or photos available on social media.
BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY ONE YOU
Securing Your World
To provide people, corporations, and governments worldwide a secure digital identity solution for the next millennium, through ongoing development of secure multi-modal biometrics using Universal Identification U.I.D.™.
Unparalleled Identification Accuracy
Our Skills & Expertise
With over 175 years of combined experience our team has the appropriate strategic and technical expertise, combined with a superb understanding of market dynamics.
Accolades & Awards
Global e∙dentity™ has won awards including RED HERRING — most notable innovative and industry disrupting private company of 2019. Our founder Dr. Adams has also spoken at TEDx in relation to further advancement patents leveraging on our unique multimodal biometric identification technologies.
LOOKING TO SECURE YOUR DATA?
If you are representing a government agency or corporate enterprise, please contact us by clicking the button below.